- If you develop a rash, hives or difficulty breathing after taking certain medications, you may have a drug allergy.
- A drug allergy is the abnormal reaction of your immune system to a medication. Any medication including over-the-counter, prescription or herbal/supplement is capable to cause a drug allergy.
- A drug allergy can lead to serious reactions & potentially life-threatening.
- Drug allergies can be hard to diagnose.
- Consult our doctor if you suspect or experience symptoms of drug allergy after taking a medication